Sunday 7 March 2010

My EVE Space

I've been having a read around various peoples EVE blogs and it seems this is the done thing, so I thought I would post up a picture of my EVE space.  I play EVE situated in a spare downstairs room in my house, which I call the "gamesroom".  Its not a massive room, but it's spacious enough to fit my pc one end of the room and at the other end a 50" 1080p Plasma for Xbox 360 games and Blurays.  The room has double doors which back onto the garden, so there's plenty of light IF I want (which I don't normally lol).  At the moment there's a bit of a void in the center of the room which will be filled with a nice leather 2 seater sofa and a table for board games.

As a side note, I'm quickly beginning to see why most people have more than one screen for EVE - the amount of windows one can have open at a time is ridiculous.  I'll probablly invest in one sooner or later, but that will also mean a new desk as mine is pretty small and won't fit another on.

No comments:

Post a Comment